Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Artistic Figures in Cloth







I've been remiss in getting my pics from Artistic Figures in Cloth up here. And when I went to post I realized I hadn't taken any pics of my own work! I'll get that resolved but in the meantime here are a few samples of 3 of the classes I took.
The conference was wonderful, inspiring, well organized and exhausting - in other words, everything you want a conference to be! Cindy Sieving puts together a wonderful weekend filled with all types of inspirational events, fun get togethers, opportunities to meet others, share ideas, shop and eat as well as learn from some of the finest teachers in the industry. My classes were with Susan Barmore, Cody Gooding, EPB, Kathrine Walmsley and Esther Bechler and everyone of them gave their all to help their students learn and grow. I'll post more later next week once I get some pics of my own stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment